Hi, I'm Weak Too!

6:21 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

This next weeks recipes are for those that think they have no will power or are too weak to become vegan. With food this good it takes no will power at all. Like I said, being vegan is enjoyable, it's not a tortuous exercise of will power unless you make it so. I would hate to be a vegan too if it meant eating tofu and gnawing on a raw carrot every day. So, welcome carnivores, brace yourselves strict vegans, I give you this weeks menu.

Week Two
Monday: Sloppy Joe's
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Meatloaf Sandwiches
Thursday: Nachos
Friday: Burgers & Fries
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Pepper Sandwiches
Bonus : Cheese

Now, before all my vegan friends have a conniption, I promise all these meals are vegan. And, I promise all the carnivores out there that you'll enjoy these meals! My favorite carnivore has tested and approved of them. So, belly up to the bar, grab your knife, and fork over your spare ribs. Now, prepare for a week of sumptuous indulgence.

Grocery List
1 pkg taco shells or tortillas
lentils - and lots of em'
2 cans refried beans or homemade
1 bunch leaf lettuce
4 large tomatoes
3 onions
1 bunch cilantro
fresh green chilies
1 sloppy joe season packet
1 can tomato paste (or 1 can sloppy joe sauce)
2 dozen rolls
1 bell pepper per person (different colors are great)
sprouts (or sprout your own. It's much more affordable)
chili sauce (I prefer homemade...no, that's the name of the brand)
sesame oil
1 bag tortilla chips
mustard
spaghetti sauce
spinach
flour
1 can stewed tomatoes
1-2 carrots
corn starch
5-6 russet potatoes
1/2 lb almonds, cashews, or sunflower seeds

This weeks theme - pizza hut gets co-oped by Mike Tyson (didn't know Mike was a vegan, did ya?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: