Day 24: Phad Thai

6:34 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

There are two really great places I can recommend for some phenomenal Phad Thai. One is in St. George Utah at Benja's Thai and Sushi...mmmmmm. Probably one of my top restaurants! The other is in the food court at Ala Moana mall in Waikiki. Benjas is a bit more expensive due to the atmosphere but if you count airfare, hotel, and car rental you're really saving yourself.

I could eat phad thai all day....actually, I've never tried, I'll have to put that on my list of things to do. It really is a delightful thing! There is such a mixture of flavors...hmmm, I'm making myself hungry. I better just skip to the recipe before I hurt myself.

Phad Thai
thai peanut sauce
phad thai rice noodles ( I prefer the flat ones)
peanuts crushed
chopped cilantro
bean sprouts
green onions
lime wedges

Cook the thai noodles par the instructions on the packet. Toss with the thai peanut sauce and top with crushed peanuts, cilantro, green onion and bean sprouts. Serve with a lime wedge to squeeze over.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: