Day 18: Spaghetti Pie

9:33 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

I got this recipe from my husband's-mom's-granddaughter's-father's-wife. She is a great cook! Her kids won't even eat store bought bread because she makes all their bread from fresh ground wheat....I know, I can't take it either. I went with my mother-in-law to help watch her kids while she was at the hospital having her fourth. She already had all their meals ready, day planned out, and schedule typed up for us....just wait, it gets worse. All of her kids were well behaved, polite, and not only ate but loved their vegetables. I don't know what she's got going on...all I know is this delicious recipe is the result of her sick and twisted world.


Spaghetti Pie
1 lb cooked spaghetti noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 pkg onion soup mix
This is a great way to use up left over pasta but be sure to use a whole pound of pasta or really cut back on the seasoning packet. Mix everything in a bowl and pour into a 9x13 baking pan. Cover with foil or the top will dry out. Bake till a knife comes out clean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: