Week 7 = Heaven

10:12 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

I want to apologize for the delay this week. I've been in my test kitchen (that is under construction by the way) and I have been testing a few recipes to share with ya'll. While not yet in a state of perfection, I'm hoping ya'll can help with the tweaking. I promise this week is worth waiting for, after all, it is "the food of the gods"

Week 7 = Heaven....the food of the gods
Monday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Tuesday: Chop Suie
Wednesday: Palasami in a Coconut
Thursday: Hawaiian Meatballs
Friday: Mango Mushroom Burgers
Saturday: Musubies
Sunday: Poke or Oka

Bonus: Poni Popo
Special : Mango Salsa

After living in Polynesia for several years, I am well aware of the fact that vegan Polynesian food is an oxymoron but since I love both Polynesia and being vegan I thought I would blend the two together.

Grocery List
brown rice
2 cans pineapple rings
1 thingy celery
sage
crunchy Asian noodles
1 bunch green onions
1 pkg long rice noodles
soy sauce or liquid amino's
frozen veggies
fresh carrots
1 bunch red swiss chard
1 coconut per 2 people
3 cans coconut milk
1 can stewed tomatoes
2 onions
1 shitaki mushroom per person
1 fresh mango if available
1 jar teriyaki sauce
burger buns
1 pkg nori/seaweed
vital wheat gluten
vegan cheese
vegan meat
1 block firm tofu
a dozen rolls
tapioca starch
chili flakes
1 cucumber
ketchup
brown sugar

You Might Also Like

0 comments: