Day 82: All Purpose Cleaner

7:25 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

When I was growing up my parents had COMPLETELY different ideas about "clean." We called them a "mom clean" and a "dad clean." Mom clean meant tidy things up, put the quilt in the oven, make it look clean for company and let the party begin. My Father on the other hand used a white glove. Whatever we were cleaning had to shine like the top of his shinny head. Now that I'm the "adult" I find that I'm a good mix of the two. We keep things tidy and when called for we deep clean like you wouldn't believe. I don't stress about mess but I don't put up with it either. With all this cleaning I hate to use any chemicals that linger in the house. No matter how much you rinse and wash it away it always leaves a residue. Here is a great recipe for an all purpose cleaner that cuts the stress and the mess and you'll even pass the dad clean without breaking a sweat!

All Purpose Cleaner
1 tb borax
1/4 c white vinegar
2 c distilled water
10 drops lemon
10 drops tea tree
10 drops lavender

Mix all these and put in a convenient spray bottle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: