Day 68: Nacho Cheese Sauce

8:02 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

I know I've mentioned this before but I thought it was the perfect time to revisit the Nacho Cheese Sauce.

Now is the time when people start to throw off their winter layers, emerge from hibernation and seek social interaction. Some find that as vegans this can be a problem. Most vegans find socializing with carnivores a bit of a downer. Just another time to have to defend myself for living healthy. With family especially, "I didn't raise you like this...blah blah blah blah blah."

This is why I love this dish. This is one of those vegan dishes that doesn't "taste vegan," whatever that means. Every vegan has their dish. I know you do it too. The one you take to a party as a self defense. The one that you don't tell anyone is vegan till they start to bug you and then you break it to them that they actually like vegan food because your dish was one of the first to disappear. I don't know why we do it -maybe it's just human nature to want to prove your right. Whatever it is, enjoy this as your proof that vegans are cool people too and that carnivores are what they eat....bully, meaty burger heads!

Nacho Cheese Party Dip Sauce Stuff

vegan cheese
1 jar canned salsa
chips

In a sauce pan heat your vegan cheese. You may need to add a bit of water. Now add your salsa. Mix till everything is incorporated. Serve with chips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: