Day 50: Chocolate Pudding

6:42 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

So, last week I shared my poke recipe which is made with tofu....ya, soy. And this is the result - bear with me.

I love chocolate pudding. I love the silky, smooth, sweet, chocolaty-ness. Yes, there is just something about it that takes the edge off of a freak out session. Truly, a spoon full of sugar helps the hormones go down, and you know it's time for the hormones to go down when your husband hands you a bowl of chocolate with a tentative smile. Yes, I'm feeling much better now thanks to my adorable husband, his fantastic foot massage, and a little bowl of chocolate love - ahhh....join me.

Chocolate Pudding

2 c "milk"
3 tb unsweetened chocolate of choice
5 tb tapioca starch
1/2 c sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract

In a sauce pan mix 1 c milk, chocolate (if you're using chips be sure to melt them first) sweetener and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix 1 c milk and your tapioca starch. Slowly add the starch to the other ingredients. Stir constantly till it thickens. Pour into serving bowls and let sit for about 10 minutes (ya right...) Serve warm....I've never had it cold but if you can make it to that point, more power to ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: