Day 56: Chocolate Coconut Bark

8:14 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

Like I said, my bark is worse then my bite...not that this bark is worse than anything, it's more on the better side of the scale than anything and quite far on the end of that scale if you know what I mean.....do you know what I mean? Sorry, I'm even confusing myself....where was I going with this? Ah yes, chocolate bark. This recipe is supper easy and supper yummy. This is great to make for the holidays or to give out around valentines day or for any holiday for that matter. This is great to give to your carnivore neighbors to get them talking and they'll no longer think of you as "that weird person that says she's vegan...whatever that is." It's so good they'll think you're cheating.

Chocolate Coconut Bark

1 bag chocolate chips melted
1/2 c shredded coconut
1 c chopped nuts
1/4 c coconut milk

In a glass bowl, pour your chocolate chips, coconut, and coconut milk. Melt in the microwave stirring every 20 seconds. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Pour the chocolate on the cookie sheet till it is a thin layer over the whole pan. Sprinkle the nuts over the top and put in the freezer till it is completely firm. Break apart ruffly.

Use your imagination. Try green sprinkles for St. Patric's day, red hearts for valentines day, or add dried fruit instead of nuts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: