Week 6:

8:54 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

My mother always cooks for a crowd. I'm not too sure why. Maybe it was because she used to be a caterer. Maybe it's because I have an older brother named bubba and he always had other teenage friends coming over and we all know how much teenage boys can eat. Maybe its because she always like to be ready for a party.

Whatever the reason, my mother's mad cooking skills meant we ALWAYS had leftovers. I don't know if she even knows how to make a meal for just two.

I love leftovers. They are my artistic pallet if you will. They spark my imagination.....some would say my meals are a little to imaginationish. I prefer the term adventurous. With that said, here is week six's menu. Don't be frightened. It's all pretty normal.

Week 6
Monday:Baked Potato with Broccoli and Cheese
Tuesday: Gulosh
Wednesday: Angel Hair Pasta with Mushrooms and Artichoke Hearts
Thursday: Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Friday: New England Ratatouille
Saturday:Bubbles and Squeek
Sunday: Stuffed Zucchini
Bonus: Vegan Stuffing

This week we're using up leftovers, so that saves at the store.

Grocery List
2 russet potatoes per person
3 cans or pkg mushrooms
1 pkg pasta (ex:eggless egg noodles, pennie)
angel hair pasta
1 jar artichoke hearts
rice
1 head cabbage
bread crumbs (or your favorite stuffing)
1 large zucchini
1 thingy of celery
1 onion
white vinegar
vegetable broth

You Might Also Like

0 comments: