Day 90: Refreshing Body Spray

6:14 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

In St. George it's what you might call....warm. Personally, I LOVE the heat. I grew up in California so it was kind of drilled into me. Then I moved to St. George, Hawaii, and Amerikan Samoa...are ya sensing a theme yet? Since I'm always cold I find the heat relieving. But in St. George even I can get hot. This body spray is not only refreshing, it helps minimize the oderus effects of a woman's natural glow....if ya know what I'm sayin'. It's great to carry around in your purse and give yourself a sprites to cool down and freshen up.

Body Spray

1 finger pump spray bottle
distilled water
essential oil of choice

You can get a cheap ( I mean that in every sense of the word) finger pump spray bottle at walmart for a buck. Fill it with distilled water and 5 drops of essential oil of your choice. I use grapefruit, which I love, and because it's know for being invigorating and offers a great pick me up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: