Day 91: Shampoo for Thick Hair

7:08 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

The other day I tried to make Shampoo for the first time and I must say I was quite pleased. The ingredients are rather simple and it was quite easy to make. But unfortunately my hair is protesting...again. My hair, like most others, is not what I would like it to be. The hair is always greener on someone else's head I suppose. But with the genes I got (my father is bald and my mom went gray at 20) I'm not complaining! I'm grateful for what I've got but it is quite "notty" if you know what I mean.

My husband, on the other hand has gorgeous hair! It's thick and dark and grows like a weed. Dang him! He's almost 40 and still looks like a teenager (and acts even younger). His hair responds quite well to this shampoo but it leaves mine heavy and unmanageable. If anyone out there has a recipe for thin hair I would LOVE it! Let me know how it works for you.

Shampoo For Thick Hair

1/4 c castil soap
1/2 c distilled water
2 tb aloe vera gel or juice
1/2 tb coconut oil
4 drops lemon essential oil

Pour all ingredients in a shower safe container and shake vigorously. I find this foams really well so you don't need to use a lot. Enjoy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: