Jessica, Is that you?

7:37 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

Talofa! We are back from Samoa! It's good to be back. We have been back for a little over a month....which is why I also haven't written. It's been crazy being back with family and friends. We haven't seen them in 2 years so we've had a lot of catching up to do. Since we've been back I've kind of noticed that I've let myself go a bit since we've been in Samoa. A pound here, a little hairy there....nothing that can't be taken care of with a girls day and a session of hot yoga. This weeks recipes are for the women out there that want to take care of themselves but don't want the junk that comes with beauty products. My mother always said, "there's a price you pay for beauty" but I'm not prepared to pay that much. I think there is a difference between being prissy and being comely (I've never liked that word...it sounds to close to homely which is totally different! Lets call is clekesy...clean, kept, and classy) You don't have to spend hours getting ready and wear layers of make up to look nice. These recipes will achieve just that....you'll be so clekesy!

Monday: Toothpaste
Tuesday: Face wash
Wednesday:Detox body scrub
Thursday: Toothbrush soak
Friday: Sugar wax
Saturday: Refreshing body spray
Sunday: Shampoo for Thick Hair
Bonus: Bed Spray

Shopping List

baking soda
essential oils
distilled water
sugar
Epsom salt
hydrogen peroxide
castile soap
coconut oil
vitamin e oil
1 lemon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: