Day 86: Face Wash

8:52 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

Have you ever tried to pronounce some of the ingredients in your food? Unfortunately today it is near impossible to pronounce what your eating, let alone what you put on your body. The last time I went to buy a face wash I thought I would read what was in it first. Big mistake. I left with no face wash and on a mission to find a more natural product. After stopping at three different health food stores I still couldn't pronounce what was in this stuff. Ok, perhaps the fault is mine because I can't read at a bio med professor level but should you really have to just to wash your face? I decided I would make my own and now I have a recipe that I LOVE! I can actually feel it tingle when I put it on which I never felt with my other wash. I am gentle exfoliated every day and my complexion has cleared up better then with my other wash. I love it! and it only has 4 ingredients and cost about nothing cents per bottle. Life is good! and being the generous soul that I am, I thought I would share it with ya'll.

FACE WASH
1/2 c baking soda
5 tb filtered water
4 drops lemon essential oil
4 drops lavender essential oil

I mix this all together in a squeeze bottle that I can keep in the shower. I like it as a runny paste but you may like it at a different consistency. Gently message into your face and then rinse off. I have oily skin and this has really evened me out. Lemon essential oil is great for cleaning and killing bacteria and stuff on your face and lavender is known for healing the skin. Between the two my skin comes out just right but you may want to experiment a bit for your own skin type. While our son doesn't use this face wash, he still has a gorgeous complexion!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: