Day 87: Detox Body Scrub

9:28 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

I've never really been a "girly girl." I'm not exactly a tom boy either but I've never really been into the whole make up, high heels, shopping and jewelry stuff. With that said, sometimes even I go for a little luxury. In Samoa you need a little reminder ever once in a while that you are in fact of the female gender. For Christmas I gave my friends a packet of this body scrub.....the only problem was I forgot to tell them not to eat it. They must have thought I was a terrible cook. I'm sure they thought this polongie was weirder then ever!


Body Scrub

1 container epson salt
1 cup baking soda
30 drops lavender essential oil


Mix everything together in a big disposable pan. You may not want to mix this in a plastic bowl because the essential oil my remain. Scrub all over with this scrub and leave on for a minute. You'll start to tingle as the epson salt kills bacteria on your skin. After you wash off your skin will be super soft and silky....even, dare I say, feminine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: