Day 80: Bathroom cleaner

7:13 PM The Hydes 0 Comments

I'm going to take a minute and brag about my AMAZING hubby! Before we got married we discussed household chores. I mentioned how I loath cleaning bathrooms (what woman doesn't?) and he joyfully chimed in that he didn't mind them and then proclaimed that in our home whenever the bathroom needed to be cleaned he would be the one to do it! Did I get a catch or what?

And he wasn't just blowing smoke! We have been married 5 years and every week... or so he has faithfully cleaned the bathrooms. I love this man!

Matthew is also the one that LOVES homemade-organic-non toxicie stuff so this recipe is for him. He's even more willing to clean when I tell him it's a homemade cleaner. No wonder he had a halo when I met him.

Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
1 tb borax
2 c hot distilled water
4 tb white vinegar
10 drops each of lavender
eucalyptus
tea tree
lemon

Both Lavender and Lemon essential oils have disinfectant properties. They kill all sorts of yuckyness and they are super concentrated...like that old commercial "just a spoonful cleans a sink full!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: