Sausage Gravy Bisquits

1:41 PM The Hydes 1 Comments

After living in the south I often....really often crave something fatty and heavy and deep fried. But the mere thought of typing that makes me shiver. It's like talking yourself into trying something very non-vegan and you find you can't get it past your lips. This recipe seems to help those cravings. In the previous post I wrote about a new love in my life - Cream of everything mix. The other morning I was searching for something to make for breakfast and having been oatmealed out I gave this a try. It made the list of new family faves after my 2 year old had his third helping. I hope you like it as much as they did.

Vegan Sausage Gravy

1/3 c cream of mix
1 1/3 c liquid
2 sausages (or morning star brand)
4 pieces of toast or bisquits

Make gravy and crumble in the sausages. Pour over toast and serve hot. You may want to double this. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hello Paulo
    Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the link to your blog. Your pictures are fantastic!
    Thanks again
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete